Sales and marketing
Please login to view salary
Mont Kiara, Kuala Lumpur, Kuala Lumpur
About The Job
Companies that partner with Whip comes in all shapes, sizes and market caps. We are looking for individuals who can help business grow. Your skills in communication, analytics ability, and management skills shapes how business meet their objective. You inculcate your entrepreneurial spirit to target, educate and persuade new customers to embrace Whip products and services. You assess and understand clients requirements to meet their needs and wants. Working with them, you set the vision and the strategy of how their demands can reach their target market.
We are looking for an experienced account executive to join our team. You will act as a liaison between Whip and our clients, ensuring customer satisfaction, securing new customers and best after-sales service. You will deal directly with our Japanese partners and provide and execute professional work for both clients and partners.
As an account executive, you should showcase excellent communication and negotiation skills. You should also act proactively to address clients’ needs and facilitate the sale process from the beginning right to managing.
Ultimately, you should contribute to an increase in sales and maintain our company-client relationships to a high standard.
- Manage key accounts
- Act as the point of contact for clients
- Organize regular client meetings to discuss their requirements
- Resolve problems and handle complaints in a timely manner
- Identify new potential customers
- Supervise sales account representatives
- Ensure budget and time requirements are met
- Stay up-to-date with new features and product launches
- Establish best practices
- Monitor and report on sales performance analytics
- Suggest innovative ideas to increase sales and improve customer experience
- Degree / Diploma in Marketing / Business Administration
- BSc degree in Business Administration, Marketing or relevant field
- Those without relevant qualification but at least 2 years experience in Sales & Marketing.
- Good communication skills, aggressive, dynamic and result oriented.
- Hands on experience with customer service.
- An ability to gasp clients needs and to increase customer engagement
- Solid knowledge of CRM software and MS Office (MS Excel in particular)
- Preferably English, Malay, Chinese speaking candidates.
- Flexible, able to work during weekends or at odd hours.
- Must be street wise and able to think on the feet.
- Have exposure to planning and execution of sales related campaigns.
- Possess own transport with a valid driver’s license and willing to travel.
- Excellent communication and negotiation skills
- Analytical and time-management skills