The Talent & Culture Specialist would be looking at 80% focus on end-to-end recruitment with 20% focus on driving and strengthening the culture in within Photobook Worldwide.
If you are fun, energetic, enthusiastic, and has a sharp eye spotting for right culture fit talent to our business, we want you!
- Taking care of end-to-end recruitment cycle (from managing multiple job portals, proactive sourcing, CV & phone screening, shortlisting, scheduling interviews for hiring managers, sending offers, offer negotiation, reference check up till onboarding).
- Reporting directly to the Head of Talent Acquisition, this person would be working closely with all internal stakeholders to understand their business and hiring plans.
- Assisting with campus recruitment for interns and fresh graduate intake.
- Helping out during career fairs or any internal fun events.
- Building a strong pipeline of ready resources for future hires.
- Generating reports on a weekly or monthly basis.
- Continuous improvement to the hiring and onboarding process.
- Coming up with ideas and driving more on team bonding activities across departments and across different offices.