Accounting and finance
Please log in to view salary
Bangsar, Kuala Lumpur
About The Job
Industry: Online wellness company
- Attend to all Inbound on overall customer service related matters as well as customer queries within set KPI.
- Ensure complete follow through on all customer queries and investigation.
- Escalate issues to relevant departments or person in charge to resolve the matter in a timely manner.
- Participates in customer satisfaction improvement initiatives and call quality by monitoring and leading by example.
- Assist the Customer Service Team Lead/Supervisor with Call Center administrative tasks as required.
- Provide “World Class Service” to the customers by executing excellent Customer Service handling skills.
- Accepts change by demonstrating a positive attitude when change occurs.
- Supports the call center by proactively suggesting business improvement ideas.
- Participate in all training, meetings and activities conducted by department and company.
- SPM/Diploma/Degree holder
- Fresh graduates welcome to apply
- Experience in call center applications, workforce applications, quality monitoring tools and applications, center reporting tools and technologies will be an added advantage.
- Able to adhere to working hours, 5 days a week (Mondays to Saturdays 10:00am - 7:00pm, Month end (30th/31st) 10:00am – 9:00pm)
- Good problem-solving skills
- Strong communication skills and multi-tasking ability.
- Proficient in written and spoken English, Bahasa and Mandarin
- Proficient in the use of Microsoft Outlook, Excel, PowerPoint and Words