Sales and marketing
Please log in to view salary
Golden Triangle, Kuala Lumpur, Kuala Lumpur
About The Job
Reporting to the Branding & Communications Manager you will be responsible for:
- Developing effective and impactful campaigns, ensuring ATL / BTL / Digital activities are in line with Lazada’s strategic business direction
- Analyzing market research data to understand current branding challenges and potential opportunities in the market
- Working closely with partners and external agencies to ensure branding initiatives are performed with required quality and agreed cost and timescales.
- Managing post campaign reports and brand analytics with actionable recommendations in line with Lazada’s business objectives
- Project management which includes project status reporting, tracking and follow up to ensure projects are produced on time and within budget
- Planning and executing media communications and public relations initiatives to support Lazada’s communications strategies.
- Managing media events including preparation of press release, media advisory, infographics, briefing kits
- Establish and maintain positive relationships with media, social influencers, and other stakeholders.
To succeed in the role, you should ideally have:
- Bachelor’s Degree in Advertising / Media / Marketing / Communications or equivalent.
- Minimum 5 years working experience in PR / Branding / Communications field.
- Experience in managing all ATL and BTL marketing activities
- Exposure to the advertising, journalism and public relation industry
- Mature, meticulous with strong oral as well as written communication and interpersonal skills to work with PR/Media agency, Media owners, and other partners
- Excellent command of English and Bahasa Malaysia, both written and spoken. Ability to read and write in Mandarin is an added advantage.
- Strong ability to work efficiently and effectively, to multi task, and to handle last-minute changes in a fast-paced environment
- Possess own transport.
WHO WE ARE
Lazada is Southeast Asia’s number one online shopping and selling destination, with a presence in Malaysia Indonesia, Philippines, Singapore, Thailand and Vietnam.
We are pioneering e-commerce across some of the fastest growing countries in the world by offering a fast, secure and convenient online shopping experience with a broad product offering in categories ranging from fashion, consumer electronics to household goods, toys and sports equipment
With our tremendous growth, we seek dynamic, entrepreneurial, broad-minded individuals to join us.
Hone your creativity, invent and innovate, and set your own highest standards within a nurturing, equal opportunity environment.
As a young and dynamic company, Lazada is the place for you to grow and develop your career.
We are all entrepreneurs and owners at Lazada. We have a holistic view of the company’s strategy, and are accountable to drive the end result.
We know what our customers and sellers need and want, and work to deliver the best experience.
We prefer to set our own highest standards than follow what others have prescribed. We invent, innovate and implement at a high quality and speed, with no compromise.
We are confident but humble in the pursuit of high standards. We all have an obligation to challenge if we disagree.
We voice our case, agree to disagree and then commit whole-heartedly. We are open-minded, honest and respectful, forging an environment built on trust.